Thursday 10 December 2015

Painting music


Classical flowy music - This reminded me of nature, however there were some strong sounds in the music, therefore I used the red to represent the strength of the song and I used green to represent the nature of the song.


Strong drum noises - This reminded me of rusted cans being used as the main instruments. The brown colour represents the rustiness of the sound. The squares and rectangles represent my feeling towards the sound, It made my mind confused towards the noise and made me not able to concentrate. The edges represents the stiffness of the sound, however there were soft background noises therefore I used soft brushstrokes to represent that.



Baroque music - This reminds me of the ocean because of how relaxing and calming it is, however there are waves that breaks through. This represents the strength of the music, however there are ups and downs throughout the song. I chose to make an ombre of colours, to represent the sadness towards the end of the music. The beginning starts off as being a happy song, however towards the end it becomes more sad and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment